Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spinning wheels

I have about 4 different posts going through my head. All of them are burning to come out on (virtual) paper, but will take so long to write that I simply can't get to them. So at this point I have to accept that until we get internet access at home, and a computer, they have to wait. Caring for an infant and two active boys does not allow time for chilling at Mom's house typing away. Plus the stuff I want to write is very private, and there's my snoopy little brother to contend with... And Mom has been using her computer a lot lately, so the breaks take away my train of thought.

Bottom line: I'm sorry I'm so boring right now, and I promise more interesting posts in the future. Including an explanation of how I got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment